our script

  Scene 1: 

- Sound (non-diegetic): suspenseful instrumental music begins 

- [Establishing shot of house with car pulling up] 

- Lighting: neutral lighting slightly gray

- Grace (main character): Yeah, let me explain it's just lately I haven't had any motivation and I told her that and she just 

- Acting: Grace stops a while talking Asia and Reese, they give each urgent stares 

- Asia (friend 1): Keep talking, I have to use the bathroom 

- Grace: Oh, alright so... 

- Acting: Asia goes to Grace’s room and places a note then runs to the bathroom silently  

- Sound(non-diegetic): suspenseful instrumental music lowers more in the background 

- Acting: Reese notices that Asia finished. 

- Reese (friend 2): Yeah, Grace I'm going to be outside for little I don’t know just need 

- Grace: Hey its fine go its fine, whatever 

Scene 2: 


- Acting: Goes to room and sets down school things and sit on chair  

- Lighting: Neutral low-key lighting (window are open) twins are seen in in the distance of the set 

- Grace: Um no one wants to little, I hate it can't confide in anyone my chest is dying from this weight, it was just mistake, I'm innocent.  

- [Reese pass by room door going to bathroom and walks back going back outside] 

 

Scene 3: 

(cutaway) 


- Sound(non-diegetic): suspenseful instrumental music grows~ 

- Asia: I did it are you happy ugh its wrong 

- Reese: She needs it, once we leave this bathroom none of this happened 

- Lighting: Bright white light (high-key) 


Scene 4: 


- Sound (non-diegetic): suspenseful instrumental music softens

- Acting: Grace gets up and walks to mirror, looks mirror showing two different emotions- takes out clip from her hair and pen 

- Grace: its fine, I'm fine, I'm happy, no I'm not 

- Acting: Grace jumps on the bed and begins to cry, Asia is watching at the door way and leaves, Grace continues to smile creepy then gets angry and falls out of the bed chuckling finding a note 

- Sound(non-diegetic): suspenseful instrumental music rises 

- Sound: ambient sounds of body hitting the floor and diegetic sounds of Reese screaming  

- Grace: WAIT... that was outside, omg Reese 


Scene 5:


- Sound (non-diegetic): suspenseful instrumental music continues to rise 

- Sound (diegetic): fast footsteps of Grace 

- Lighting: Gloomy and low-key lighting 

- Grace: Reese!!, where is everyone I can't I did it again.



 

Comments