a chill, but chaotic day

 Today was a new day of this production process. There wasn't much going on, but I still got work done. Throughout the school day, I worked out my schedule so that I could share it with my project partners. We need to get together in the future to continue filming, editing, etc. I made sure I had days set aside to present to my group. In the past we have had some scheduling issues, so I just wanted to do my part in making things go smoothly in the future. Some of my other group members had also been working on messaging music creators for permission to use certain songs. I gave my opinion on what songs we should use for our film. I also spoke with them to help solidify what would be sent out and to who. We ended up messaging Tate Mcrae and a few other artists. I also had some free time, so I decided to watch a couple clips from psychological thrillers. I wanted to try and find some more inspiration when it comes to editing. I actually ended up taking notes that I am planning on sharing with my group members soon. I really enjoyed looking through these film clips and will recommend doing something similar to my partners. I thought that all though today did not have a main focus, I was still got a ton done. It was a good day, but I am looking forward to more exciting days that are in the near future.


Comments