the beginning of filming fun!


 My group mates and I began the filming process today! We am met at my group mates house as our first filming spot. We wanted to begin with filming the intro as to get a sense of what the larger portion of the video would be like. A way to set the scene for future clips. First we needed to decide on where/ how we would film the first few clips. My group mates and I bounced ideas off of each other until we came to an agreement. We chose to use the kitchen table as it would have more space to work in. The kitchen also had good lighting and was very pleasant to work in. I had previously made our test prop and handed it to our main actress (Parker). We began filming and I helped Siena with some of the backstage aspects. Parker was our only actress involved in the first few clips, so I mainly worked behind the camera. I do have an acting background though! So I also provided Parker with acting tips so that the final product would be its best. Everything went fairly smoothly. Although we had to reshoot clips many times. Once we get it all into editing, it should look perfect! Once we wrapped up filming, Parker sent Siena and I all the clips we had shot. This filming day went very smoothly. We still have a ton to do though! I am looking forward to filming the rest of the music video! 

Comments