production begins!

 It was our first day of filming! I was really looking forward to getting together with my group members and making all of these amazing plans and ideas a reality. Before the official filming day began, I spoke with my other group members and we planned out the day entirely. We all are very busy and have lots of things to do throughout the week, but we managed to find the perfect window of time to film. On filming day, everyone else was free the whole day but I had a soccer game. They all gathered at Nicole's house earlier in the day and made sure everything was ready to go when I got there. I made sure to check in with them every chance I got. I also prepacked my costume and all the other supplies I was bringing to set. After my game finished, I hurried over to Nicole's house so that we could get to work. When I got there, I was all sweaty so I took a quick shower and changed. Once I was finished we began the actual filming process. I made sure to be involved in all aspects of the process. Whether that was camera angling, acting, quick set/prop changes, etc. I made sure to bring my best self to set and to give it my all. We filmed and re filmed things many times. I really wanted to make sure we got the perfect shot for each scene. This procedure repeated for a few hours as we worked our way through scenes. We ended up getting a lot done in that one day. I feel very accomplished on the work we did. Sadly, we had to wrap up early though! It got quite dark and more difficult to see things through the camera. It was a good day of filming, and I am very excited to continue working on this project!



Comments